Monday, June 17, 2019

Home all Summer?

Well as most of you know Dan and I traveled quite a bit in the first part of the year.  The plans to kick back and spend summer at home because we will be traveling in September.  Well, change is in the air.

Several months ago, I mentioned to the granddaughter (aka Tali) if she wanted to take a trip.  I am thinking Wisconsin, New York City, Washington DC.  After thinking it over for many months she says sure I do want to take a trip but let's be international...  So much for the US.

In the short span of one afternoon the only time she and Dan and I have is summer and we are now off to Ireland.   Why Ireland, Dan and I and Tali have never been, and it had the cheapest summer airfare when we were looking that fit into our schedule.  We leave in 2 weeks!
The good news is we were off the hook for a graduation from 8th grade gift and birthday gift.  Although I think it might have been a little more cost effective for the pocketbook to write a check but surely not more fun!   Stay tuned for upcoming adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment