Saturday, July 6, 2019

No tickets to Dublin?

Well we were very excited that they were able to reroute us to Charlotte and actually got in 20 minutes early.  We had no boarding passes so had to find a gate airline desk to get the boarding passes.
One of the things I asked when they rebooked us was if we were going to make our Dublin connection.  I was told yes no problem.  Unfortunately we never received boarding passes at LAX because when they rebooked us they dropped the leg from Charlotte to Dublin and it was not showing up.

Are we going to be touring North Carolina instead of the Emerald Isle?   Approximately 20 minutes and the gate agent talked with the supervisor and we had our tickets and remained in the same seats.  I was assured that the return was without problems.

The plane has landed in Dublin and we were 30 minutes early. Now on the tarmac waiting for a gate. The adventure is about to begin. No sleeping on the plane so I am ready for a nap. Up for about 20 hours and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment