Thursday, July 11, 2019

Travel to Doolin.

Today we woke to clouds quickly turning into rain.  Not many photos from the drive that was pretty tame until on a small road into Doolin we came bumper to bumper with an oncoming car.  No impact although I am not sure why.  I guess we are really traveling slower than we realize.  The town of Doolin is known for music.  We are in a B and B that is lovely and the owner suggested that we participate in a living room type event.  Limited to 25 they squeezed us in and it was great fun.  The cab ride over and back was most interesting as we would have been poking along the road that he was flying on.  We had rain all day so no photos from the car. A ferry ride to save time but lots of back roads so don’t know how much time saved.  A few photos of the town from our room and the night music
I will try and upload photos from Dan’s phone

No comments:

Post a Comment